Why Translate for International Visitors?
- Visit Britain forecasts 38.1 million international visitors to the UK in 2017 [source].
- Only 2 or 3 of the inbound markets speak English as their native language.
- 7 or 8 of the inbound markets require translation to achieve the authentic experience they are seeking (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, China, Sweden, Canada - French).
- Tourists are increasingly demanding authentic experiences; user generated web content underpins this trend - web content performs best when in native languages.
- Intergenerational travel means that tourism businesses need to increasingly cater for clients travelling with grandchildren. The grandchildren might speak English but the grandparents don’t - and they are spending the money.
- Welcome your visitors in the best way - in their language. Show them that you want them here and are making them feel welcome and valued.