Food / Drink
Talk to the UK specialist in Food & Drink translation. You'll be in good company.
Here at Talking Heads we love language only slightly more than we love food! Focusing on our two great loves and coupling this with our extensive experience of working with artisanal producers and household names alike, we have the perfect combination of passion and skill to assist you in your international sales endeavours.
Translations for International Labelling
Why are we different?
Providing compliant translations does not only concern 'being understood' in your target country. Legislation is at the forefront of our service.
Offering an unrivalled service, Talking Heads utilises a comprehensive in-house terminology glossary containing approx. 16,000 terms / phrases, extracted from current worldwide regulations, e.g., EU FIR 1169/2011, GCC, China, etc.
Working with our legal partners to ensure compliance in every country of the world.
A Food & Drink pricing Matrix has been specifically created to optimise your budget, with prices between £31 - £66 per SKU, per language for the whole process.
We Also Translate…
- Packaging, including ingredient decks (technical), marketing copy and claims (creative), descriptors, instructions and warnings. Typesetting / Reviews of SKUs.
- Website translations, marketing and POS materials - communicating your brand voice (use of style / brand guide where provided)
- Handling individual products or hundreds of lines and ensuring consistency and efficiency across all of them (online management system available free of charge).
- Niche products such as gluten free, free-from, vegan friendly and health foods.
- Translation and proofreading to ISO 1700:2015 standard