TRANSLATIONS FOR Food / Drink MANUFACTURERS BY THE
Translations for International Food Labelling
Providing compliant Food Labelling Translations does not only concern 'being understood' in your target country. Legislation is at the forefront of our service.
Offering an unrivalled service, Talking Heads utilises a comprehensive in-house terminology glossary containing approx. 16,000 terms / phrases, extracted from current worldwide regulations, e.g., EU FIR 1169/2011, GCC, China, etc.
We also work with our legal partners to ensure compliance in every country of the world.
A Food & Drink pricing Matrix has been specifically created for Food Labelling Translationsto optimise your budget, with prices between £31 - £66 per SKU, per language for the whole process.
- Packaging, including ingredient decks (technical), marketing copy and claims (creative), descriptors, instructions and warnings. Typesetting / Reviews of SKUs.
- Website translations, marketing and POS materials - communicating your brand voice (use of style / brand guide where provided)
- Handling individual products or hundreds of lines and ensuring consistency and efficiency across all of them.
- Niche products such as gluten free, free-from, vegan friendly and health foods.
- Translation and proofreading to ISO 1700:2015 standard