Providing compliant Food Labelling Translations is not 'just translation'. Legislation is at the forefront of our service.
Creation and management of glossaries of terms to ensure consistency and quality - resulting in your brand dictionary.
You can trust in our experience - we are the UK specialist in international labelling requirements.
An unrivalled service; we utilise a comprehensive in-house terminology glossary containing approx. 16,000 terms, extracted from current worldwide regulations, e.g., EU FIR 1169/2011, GCC, China, etc.
We work with our legal partners to ensure compliance in every country of the world.
A bespoke Food Labelling Translations pricing matrix has been specifically created to optimise your budget. Prices range between £31 - £66 per SKU, per language for the whole process.
From our happy clients...
"We have used Talking Heads since 2008 and receive an excellent service. Our Marketing department use their services to help with packaging and we have used them numerous times for HR issues including disciplinary meetings and Food Safety Courses. The service level we have received is always of the highest level and we would be happy to recommend them." Grupo Bimbo
"We have had no issues with accuracy to date. We did intense trialing prior to going live and TH have done a wonderful job retaining all agreed processes. We have not had any issues so far, and do not expect to in the future with the diligent way that TH work. We have found TH to be an extremely professional and friendly company, who are proactive and fully aware of their customers needs at all times." United Biscuits (Pladis) (Read Case Study).
"What we value about Talking Heads is that they take time to explain their recommendations and help us to interpret the opinions of our local partners." Warburtons (Read Case Study).
- Packaging, including ingredient decks (technical), marketing copy and claims (creative), descriptors, instructions and warnings. Typesetting / Reviews of SKUs.
- Website translations, marketing and POS materials - communicating your brand voice (use of style / brand guide where provided)
- Handling individual products or hundreds of lines and ensuring consistency and efficiency across all of them.
- Niche products such as gluten free, free-from, vegan friendly and health foods.
- Translation and proofreading to ISO 1700:2015 standard