About Talking Heads
Some of Our Clients
Member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) (no. T29).
Registered with The Information Commissioner’s office (ICO), conforming to the Data Protection Act (no. Z2260118).
Accredited Examination Centre for the Chartered Institute of Linguists (no. 2193).
Adhering to the ISO 17100 Translation Services Management System.
Talking Heads' mission is to provide high quality multilingual services, appropriate to client requirements.
- Following world-class industry processes whilst employing proactive ingenuity.
- Always acting professionally whilst retaining our individual and company personality.
- Ensuring the client gets what they want and need to the highest quality and in the most proactive way possible.
- Operating with grit and class.
The Talking Heads 2017 Customer Survey produced a NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +64 and the ATC UK Language Services Market Survey put us in the Top 3% of UK Translation Agencies.
Since 2007 we have maintained a 98% satisfaction rating from professional translators and interpreters on the world's largest linguist portal
UK winner of the Nuffield Trophy for 'Best Group Entry' in the Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI) qualification, awarded by CIoL Trust
- Native speaking in every language of the world.
- Qualified / pre-tested in written Translation and / or Interpreting
- Sector experienced.
- Constantly developing our nearly 11,000 strong worldwide pool, developed since 1999.
Our sister company, linguisttraining.com, provides award-winning e-learning.
- UK winner of the Nuffield Trophy for 'Best Group Entry' in the DPSI qualification, awarded by the CIoL.
- Covering key practical requirements, including the UK national standard of Public Sector Interpreter training, the DPSI.
Our pursuit of producing quality written translations with integrity.