About Talking Heads
The 2017 ATC UK Language Services Market Survey placed us in the top 2% of UK Translation Agencies and named us as the 3rd fastest growing LSP in the UK.
We believe this is a result of our commitment to the speed and quality of our service - our surveyed clients reported a 94% success rate in this area.
Talking Heads Ambassadors
Some of Our Clients
Member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) (no. T29).
Registered with The Information Commissioner’s office (ICO), conforming to the Data Protection Act (no. Z2260118).
Accredited Examination Centre for the Chartered Institute of Linguists (no. 2193).
Adhering to the ISO 17100 Translation Services Management System.
Talking Heads' mission is to provide high quality multilingual services, appropriate to client requirements.
- Following world-class industry processes whilst employing proactive ingenuity.
- Always acting professionally whilst retaining our individual and company personality.
- Ensuring the client gets what they want and need to the highest quality and in the most proactive way possible.
- Operating with grit and class.
The Talking Heads 2017 Customer Survey produced a NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +64 and the ATC UK Language Services Market Survey put us in the Top 3% of UK Translation Agencies.
Since 2007 we have maintained a 98% satisfaction rating from professional translators and interpreters on the world's largest linguist portal
UK winner of the Nuffield Trophy for 'Best Group Entry' in the Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI) qualification, awarded by CIoL Trust
- Native speaking in every language of the world.
- Qualified / pre-tested in written Translation and / or Interpreting
- Sector experienced.
- Constantly developing our nearly 11,000 strong worldwide pool, developed since 1999.
Our sister company, linguisttraining.com, provides award-winning e-learning.
- UK winner of the Nuffield Trophy for 'Best Group Entry' in the DPSI qualification, awarded by the CIoL.
- Covering key practical requirements, including the UK national standard of Public Sector Interpreter training, the DPSI.
In our linguists own words...
"Amazing. Professional, fun, responsive, payments on time, would love to welcome more projects." El, Finnish.
"Everyone is so friendly and professional. Interesting projects, good communication and prompt payment. It's a great pleasure to work for Talking Heads!" Vinicius, Portuguese.
"It has always been a pleasure to work with Talking Heads. Clear instructions, friendly PMs and on time payment." Fenny, Gujarati.
"An agency to work with. My first experience with them: demanding but scrupulous, interesting projects. Great PM." Fernando, Italian.
Our pursuit of producing quality written translations with integrity.