Providing compliant Food Labelling Translations is not 'just translation'. Legislation is at the forefront of our service.
Creation and management of glossaries of terms to ensure consistency and quality - resulting in your brand dictionary.
You can trust in our experience - we are the UK specialist in international labelling requirements.
An unrivalled service; we utilise a comprehensive in-house terminology glossary containing approx. 16,000 terms, extracted from current worldwide regulations, e.g., EU FIR 1169/2011, GCC, China, etc.
We work with our legal partners to ensure compliance in every country of the world.
A bespoke Food Labelling Translations pricing matrix has been specifically created to optimise your budget. Prices range between £31 - £66 per SKU, per language for the whole process.
- Packaging, including ingredient decks (technical), marketing copy and claims (creative), descriptors, instructions and warnings. Typesetting / Reviews of SKUs.
- Website translations, marketing and POS materials - communicating your brand voice (use of style / brand guide where provided)
- Handling individual products or hundreds of lines and ensuring consistency and efficiency across all of them.
- Niche products such as gluten free, free-from, vegan friendly and health foods.
- Translation and proofreading to ISO 1700:2015 standard