To and from every language in the world
Converting your message from one language to another, retaining the meaning whilst localising the content for your target market and reader.
Our standard service; a 14 to 18 step process of translation, independent proofing and quality assurance. View our different levels of service below.
Linguists are chosen for your project from our extensive team, based on their language, qualifications, experience and knowledge of the specific subject matter.
The linguist's location is crucial - cultural knowledge of the target market is essential.
Using industry-standard Translation Memory software we retain content to aid with consistency and cost savings.
Translation Service Options
Talking Heads offers a variety of Translation options, including:
- Machine Translation £ - For reference purposes and very high volumes
- Machine + Edit £ - Machine Translation + a human edit.
- Translation Only £ - For reference purposes
- Translation & Proofreading ('standard') ££
- Certified Translation ££ - Standard Translation process + a stamped Certificate of Authentic Translation (authorised by the ATC)
- Legislative Translation ££ - Standard Translation process + matching terms found in your required legislation
- ISO 17100 2015 Criteria £££ - Standard Translation process using ISO criteria linguists
- SEO / Web Marketing Translation ££ - Providing multilingual synonyms for each key phrase, allowing you to analyse these for the best term to use
- Proofreading Only £ - Comparing the source text to the target
- Mono-lingual Review £ - Reviewing the target text only for ultimate communication
Click here to view our full process chart for each option. If you are not sure which level of Translation service you require, please call us on 0114 470 1075.
Instant Translation Quotation
Call 0114 470 1075, or
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your document/s for utmost pricing accuracy, or
Complete the quotation form, which allows uploads.
Please note that quotations may take up to 4 working hours for complicated requirements.