Welcoming our international visitors and positively affecting your bottom line
Why Translate for International Visitors?
- Visit Britain forecasts 38.1 million international visitors to the UK in 2017 [source].
- Only 2 or 3 of the inbound markets speak English as their native language.
- 7 or 8 of the inbound markets require translation to achieve the authentic experience they are seeking (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, China, Sweden, Canada - French).
- Tourists are increasingly demanding authentic experiences; user generated web content underpins this trend - web content performs best when in native languages.
- Intergenerational travel means that tourism businesses need to increasingly cater for clients travelling with grandchildren. The grandchildren might speak English but the grandparents don’t - and they are spending the money.
- Welcome your visitors in the best way - in their language. Show them that you want them here and are making them feel welcome and valued.
Reach out to visiting tourists or when you're on the road, celebrating the UK.
- Interpreters for visits; home and abroad
- Email / Telephone support
- International Campaigns
- Stand graphics / Booklets / Brochures
- Printed guides / information / signage / Instructions
- Websites / Apps
- Social media
- Tour guide systems using cost effective technology