To say we're proud of our multilingual services for the media sector would be an understatement. It gives us a buzz when we see our subtitles or voice-overs in the public domain.
For example, our Italian subtitles were used on short film Mother, Mine, which was screened at over 80 film festivals and won 16 international awards (directed by Sue Everett and produced by Rob Speranza), including an Italian film award - we couldn't hope for much better than that. Creativity is at the forefront.
There is a serious angle too. We also provide transcriptions for critical news outputs, sometimes with life-changing results. Accuracy is key.
- Translating scripts or using those provided
- Sourcing multilingual talent
- Production to ensure linguistic accuracy
- Managing implementation process if required
- Translation of script into the target language
- Assigning time-codes
- Consulting on cultural aspects of implementation
- Studio work with engineers
- All audio file types
- Transcribing to one target language or both languages
- Assigning time-codes and genders / speakers