- An experienced Project Manager will be assigned to your translation project.
- We effectively manage our quality team of resources and linguists; specifically chosen for your project.
- The process is multi staged, including Translation and Proofreading by two different independent native speaking linguists. Click here to view our full translation process.
- Any required research / discussion regarding terminology / use of document/s or text/s will be carried out (not limited by time).
- We follow the ISO 17100 Requirements for Translation Services process.
- The translation is delivered to you via email (or printed and posted) in a mirrored format.
- You will receive an accompanying Certificate of Authentic Translation, often required by the UKVI, courts, etc. This states:
- That it’s a ‘true and accurate translation of the original document’
- The date of the translation
- Our full name and contact details
- Our unique number attesting to accredited Membership of the Association of Translation Companies, UK.
- Online ordering is available for up to 4 sides, which contain up to and no more than 150 words per side.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate
- The prices shown are for translations in to and out of English. If neither of your required languages is English, please do not order via this method. Please email the documents to email@example.com for a quotation.
- We do not need to see the original documents, therefore please do not send us any original.
- We are not able to confirm authenticity of documents.