Understanding Your International Brand
"Delivering an immerse experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture."
"An agile business working with pace and integrity"
Our translators become brand ambassadors for AllSaints, immersing themselves in your ethos with a passion for content and 'accuracy through efficiency'.
Our Project Managers and translators will join your efforts to develop your international brand and customer journey.
Just one example of our existing client base who trust us to enhance their international brand in this way is boohoo and prettylittlething; translating their young, inclusive brand voice - their international customers' 'fashion best friend'. Read our boohoo case study. Our mission is to provide the correct tone of voice and approach for your specific market position.
Understanding Your Technology
Having provided languages services for market leading platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and AWS and for proprietary / custom built platforms, we are confident in understanding your technical requirements and adapting our translation process to suit.
We are also a Preview Participant for Amazon Web Services on the launch of their Amazon Translate service.
From low to high volume requirements our aim is to slip efficiently into your processes.
Setting up a Relationship
We value the necessary steps required at the start of any new relationship:
- Understanding your brand and aims
- Capturing existing approved content, tone of voice, glossaries, etc
- Research into you, your sector and your customers
- Training of linguists and specialised recruitment where required
- Immersing ourselves into the world of AllSaints
- Products: applying translations across catalogues
- Marketing: reaching out to your customers in their language and integrating AllSaints products to their culture
- Creative: lookbooks, campaigns
- Transactional comms: customer journey and support
- Contractual: international suppliers and associates
Why Choose Talking Heads?
Established in Sheffield in 1999, we have 12 management staff and a resource of over 11,000 linguists worldwide. Our 2017 Customer Survey produced a NPS of +64. The ATC UK Language Services Market Survey put us in the Top 2% of UK Translation Agencies and named us as the 3rd fastest growing LSP in the UK.
- We're a proper team, aiming for the same targets.
- A conscientious, family-run business determined to provide the best service possible. A close team who work together efficiently and take great pride in each project.
- Translation processes and options which following the strict ISO 17100: 2015 process, delivering a quality translation service that can meet applicable specifications.
- A huge capacity; working with over 11,000 worldwide linguists, allowing us to carefully select suitable linguists based on industry experience and sector knowledge.
- An understanding of cost implications for your sector and the importance of cost saving implications for you.
- We understand the importance of quality and traceability. We closely check all of our linguists and can provide references for previous translations and work history. Numerous quality checks are integral to our process.
- Reliability - a longstanding company with an excellent reputation, accredited as Certified Translators since 1999.
- Award-winning Linguist Trainers (CIoL).
You’d be in good company... Our client list is varied and includes household name etailers and manufacturers.
Talking Heads Company Policies
The following information is available on request:
- Health & Safety Policy
- Personal Records; Data Protection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Induction & Training
- Linguist Code of Conduct
- Ethical Business Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Project / Work Management Procedures
- Customer Complaints Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Environment Policy
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
- Emergency Situations
- Business Continuity Plan
- Certification, Affiliations & Accreditations
- Project / Work Management Procedures